8 June 2021
NEW or RESCHEDULED BOOKINGS
In the case that clients cannot reach Greece due to the official travel restrictions or closed borders (travel affected by COVID 19):
• The client, 50 days before embarkation, has the right to reschedule/change the booking date in a different period of 2021 or 2022 for the same boat and subject to availability, with the adjusted price if it will be more expensive and without any reduction if it will be cheaper than the initial booking. If the same boat is no longer in our fleet (e.g. sold etc.) or no longer in the same base and only then, the client must choose a different boat from the available ones, with the adjusted price if it will be more expensive and without any reduction if it will be cheaper than the initial booking.
The above policy applies only to Covid-19 related cancellations, as follows:
• Travel ban / closed borders of Greece or clients’ country.
• If there is an official advisory by the clients’ government not to travel in Greece.
• Flight cancellation related to Covid-19 (proof of flight cancellation will be requested).
• If quarantine upon arriving in Greece is mandatory.
• If quarantine is mandatory after returning to their country.
The following cases are NOT considered Covid-19 restrictions and we will apply our normal cancellation policy:
• Clients’ unwillingness to undertake mandatory Covid-19 test or Vaccine request to enter Greece or/and for returning to the country of origin.
• Clients’ general uncertainty regarding travelling.
CANCELLATION DUE TO DIAGNOSIS WITH COVID 19
In case of cancellation due to diagnosis of COVID 19 before embarkation, no vouchers or refund is accepted. Our general cancellation policy will be valid in this case.
In the event that the Greek government legislate a new legislative act on travel affected by COVID 19, we will have to follow the official decisions of the government.