Introduction – General terms
www.cyclades-sailing.com or www.cyclades-sailing.gr is the “ANTONIOS LEMONAKIS – CYCLADES SAILING” (henceforth “the Company”)’s e-commerce web platform for the yachts’ rental, legally approved by the National Greek Tourism organization EOT (License No. 1177E63000102600), according to the prevailing legislation.
Specific elements – e-commerce information
It belongs to the company called “ANTONIOS LEMONAKIS – CYCLADES SAILING”
Company activity: Yacht charters
Company HQ: Parou 6 (and Finikas Marina), GR-84100 Syros, GREECE
Tax registry number: EL 014558590 - DOY: Syros
Telephone number: +30 22810 82501
The Company reserves the right to modify or change the Online Payment Terms and Conditions contents at any time without prior notification to the users. The users bear the responsibility to check regularly whether these usage terms have been modified if they re-visit the site. Any modification or change does not affect and does not apply to payments which have already been placed. The terms and conditions of using the transactions executed through it, do not contradict provisions of the mandatory laws of Greece.
Online Payment Terms and Conditions
We ask you to read our Online Payment Terms and Conditions as you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these as a part of our Terms and Conditions before your booking can be confirmed.
Following these guidelines will help you to: (i) understand what you can expect from us during the payment process; (ii) get the key information on booking; (iii) understand what we need from you in order to complete your booking successfully.
Online Payment Process
The following are the main steps to making an online payment:
After your choice and acceptance of the offer of Cyclades Sailing you will be asked:
- for your details needed for issuing the CHARTER PARTY (contract) and
- for your payment choice (online with your card (credit, debit or prepaid) Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, or with the e-wallet Masterpass, through the secure electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank, or with Bank transfer) – please note that for non-European Union citizens, Bank transfer is not advisable (will cost you much more).
Based on your above choices, if you decided to pay with our Online Payment, you will receive from Cyclades Sailing by email:
- Our Debit note with all payment amounts and dates,
- the signed by us CHARTER PARTY (contract) with all CHARTER CONDITIONS and DETAILS (including the cancellation policy) which should be accepted by you and
- a form with the main charter and payment details and a link to the secure electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank, where you can proceed with your first payment. Similar forms you will receive and for your next payments (if any).
Note that if the signed by you CHARTER PARTY (contract) and the first payment, are not on time in our hands, your booking is not yet finalized.